2011年11月17日星期四

Moncler StoreRape 24 years after the parties recognize the false written Chan Huixin tell the truth

Tang Pei tree for many years until finally the High Court petition case retrial decision. Source: Lanzhou Morning

Core Tip: From the middle-aged black hair into a very old man.

All the mystery behind the case, to be solved.

counseling became an actress, once

7 months of Wuwei, a Unit of hot air flow. Through MassMutual and district wide straight roads lined with tall buildings, turned into an old cottage, one filled with From prison after serving a sentence, Pei Shu Tang has been living in this old yard, tied to the front of that big black dog is his best friend.

Pei Tang live in tree houses without windows, advance came in, opened the lodge Pei tree Tangla small light bulb switch, despite the sun coming through the door, the room still looks a little dim light. Unqualified, suddenly slender and delicate Juan Chengyi support small cigarette.

August 5 at 3 pm, I called some of the cultural backbone of their own arrangements to participate in the office of the city in September (now Liangzhou) staff on matters relating to amateur art Diaoyan After the meeting, when he was 24 years old amateur singer Liu Hui-fang, Wuwei region in the original theater music teacher Yan Qin accompaniment of a practiced and, until 5:00 pm, made a serious, let me correct Liu Hui-fang articulation exist in concert sound and breath methods return an error, the Liu's request, I agreed to their individual business counseling. As the two sides to concentrate due, feel more than 18:30 (DST) time to work, about seven o'clock in the counseling end, Liu Hui-fang leave home, and agreed counseling again the next morning, go out in Liu Hui-fang, the encounter came to her home for dinner before the fiance Cao Cao and Liu unwarranted doubt my affair, disrespectful, cause my resentment, I had an argument and Jo The next day morning, Cao went to the Museum to find leadership apology admit mistakes, and repeated requests, not his fault because his fiancee refused to Liu Hui-fang House continue to participate in rehearsals, I thought things had passed.

Pei Tang about the tree is full of frustration, the crime of rape and afterwards I learned that I was Liu Hui-fang, and her fiance Jo reported, and August 30, I was arrested. years of prison life.

1986 年 12 17, the former Wuwei City (now Liangzhou) People's Court finds that: at 15:00 on August 5th 1986, Pei Shu Tang to the identity of literary counselor, call amateur art actor arrange a program meeting. Liu Hui-fang young women actors alone will leave his office to correct singing the name of Liu Hui-fang home deliberately to prevent entanglement. 7 o'clock that evening, after work by others, actor Liu Hui-fang Pei tree Tang Duiqing years since Dai Yi, locked the door again and again regardless of their resistance, Liu Hui-fang forced Liu to pull the bed of rape. Victims (Liu Hui-fang) due to being bullied and crying tears, when about to be raped his fiance after this, two people exposed to the cultural centers to the leadership and the public security organs against the pleadings, the defendant Pei Tang brought to justice after refusing to confess the tree. The court held that the above facts from the witnesses, the testimony of the victim confirmed that the tree's Court Pei Tang guilty of rape, sentenced to 7 years.

after receiving the verdict, Pei Shu Tang immediately wrote on the verdict, Subsequently, Pei Shu Tang against sentence with sufficient evidence,

1987 年 3 21 afternoon, Pei Shu Tang served on receipt of the court ruling, wrote in the decision immediately eyes of the law, set a bottom on injustice, Pei Shu Tang against a second trial, his conviction to the Gansu Provincial Higher People's Courts, February 20, 1992, the Provincial Higher People's Court said: corroborate, sufficient to establish that the victim survey, although the lawyers had evidence to the contrary, but not in the hospital survey to identify their intention. Prison, Pei Shu Tang still did not give up the complaint, after serving a sentence, uninterrupted appeal. But since then, Pei Shu Tang repeated complaints are upheld and the court dismissed the complaint as the outcome.

is the he is a rapist.

Pei Shu Tang said: meritorious service and refused to give me the prison commutation decision, I think I originally innocent person, to accept meritorious and commutation means I admit guilt. period, did not relax their requirements, in prison he still adhere to the study, and eventually completed the study and the legal profession, successfully achieved a diploma in Law. However, Pei Shu Tang is still in consideration, why did Liu Hui-fang to sue it out of nothing, who is the director of

have an old man, has been the case for Tang Pei tree agent, in this case had a long track with the investigation and evidence collection. The old man is the tree Pei Tang's lawyer, former legal adviser at the Wuwei City lawyer, now 84-year-old Yin Ping elderly. The case occurred from the beginning, in the 24-year period, Yin Ping lawyers have been concerned about the case.

Yin Ping, upon investigation, in the case of legal submissions on the tree when he was Pei Tang led Tangmou, Yumou the case of particularly Yin Ping in his legal submissions, said: written disclosure of a material of PEI's the same year on August 28,Moncler Store, when he was deputy director and head of art to the Public Security Bureau sent a joint 'research by the Museum leadership, strong support for Cao, Liu Hui-fang action, accompanied by They appeal against 'the evidence. fiancé Jo Liu Hui-fang said material in the report, Liu Hui-fang is the result of cultural centers enlighten a few days to convince the leadership to do patient and painstaking work, it decided to sue the courage. record of inquiry, the Liu Hui-fang said: work conditions and as bait, indicating that we were falsely accused Pei Shu Tang, entangled in all sorts of others Tangmou naive and selfish desires and self-expansion, combined with ignorance of the law, but unfortunately, according to Tangmou along its mercy, who wrote well in advance copy of the complaint material, in Tom's leadership, the Public Security Bureau and submitted material against. Could it be that women have suffered rape or without the presence of others to prove it? does not meet the reasonable and contradictory; as indirect evidence, the testimony of a third party without the presence of the case can not explain the real situation; in order to determine the ; the victim was with the third party to intervene, using Liu Hui-fang framed their case.

choose divorce as his wife and children to avoid the Mentioned past, Pei Shu Tang Nan Yi ache in their hearts, eyes shed two lines Qinglei. Pei Shu Tang said he was also a happy family, with wife and children love each other, but the

At first the students also carrying my child secretly talk behind, whispering, then chasing my child loudly shouting 'rapist', 'rapists' children by the aggrieved run home crying, did not dare to go to school. Pei Shu Tang said: offense, after a painful torment for the children's healthy growth and happiness to his wife, Pei Tang the final decision tree, and his wife divorced, the child to his wife.

possessions, to help people work to pull carts, to the restaurant washing dishes, tasted the bitterness of their wives and children and displaced, four to raise borrowing costs, upward appeal, but I have repeatedly forwarded the complaint and the layers of the material eventually fallen on barren ground.

of up to eight abject apology for Chan Huixin, extremely sorry to spit her appeal from the injustices of this truth, I reversed the allegations untrue, the late Chan Huixin full 14 years, so I mixed feelings, burst into tears, I brought a letter Yangtianchangtan, Heaven has eyes ah! Liu Hui-fang Pei tree to hand Chanhui Xin Tang wrote: I do not tell the truth, still deceive you, you think so, I can understand ... I want to see you, I was afraid you call me, catch me out, I was very upset, blame me that I killed you These are my own making, today, I put all the truth to stay, that I die, I will not pain the 14 years I have been guilty, moderate pain and tears live, let me say before Tangmou lies, Baojia, is my right,Moncler UK, I am guilty, I have ten years of pain and guilt, who knows? Over the years, I heard the police sound, or afraid to see the police officers to death, dreams How many times in all awoke crying, how many times I have pain suicide can have rescued over, say I was going to die, you are innocent to death, no one can wash you clean up. but I speak the truth, they but let me say, adding that he sentenced me to three years sentence, I hate them, hate myself, I really want one killed in front of the court, I know that I and your innocence ... I will wait until this case a clear day, face to face so that they make it clear why they do this to me, I have to prove I'm not the kind of person he said, should pay attention to the bad guys really hurt you. guilty of students: Liu Hui-fang. p>

remorse of conscience for Liu Hui-fang, Pei Shu Tang said: appeal to the Supreme People's Court, Supreme People's liberating to see leadership in the post, Pei Shu Tang Liu Hui-fang the hand in a personal letter. The staff hope that he and Liu Hui-fang a testimony to Beijing, because of the money, then, Liu Hui-fang did not go to Beijing. In 2001, after raising some funds, Pei Shu Tang Liu Hui-fang a Beijing again, the complaint of rape the truth, and cause the Supreme Court's attention.

7 21 morning, which lasted 24 years, Wuwei Day trial, Tang Pei tree framed its implementation within the meaning of some of the parties were not present in court, but the case of a key witness, a victim of rape at that time to arrive, but Liu Hui-fang before the courts, but not to own the Liu Hui-fang defense, but at the time of the crime to the court the circumstances to be stated,UGG Online Outlet, for the defense of not guilty Tang Pei tree. Be informed of the case in the previous trial, Liu Hui-fang worked with July 25, 2009 letter to High Court: , also he is innocent. actor's case, still full of suspense.

our reporter Zhang Yongsheng

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论